Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Early start today

Watching the sun rise, drinking a cup of coffe while  listening to the Beatles is a wonderful way to start a day. One thing of note is they say things in Texas are bigger, well not all things. They have very very small ants. I was woken to a whole train of ants in my tent at 4:00 am. I had to move ot to the hammock for the rest of the night. Turns out it's hard to tell a good thing from a bad thing. The hammock was easy cooler, and the breeze kept me swinging back and forth. Once the sun was up, so was I.
So I'm off to see where I can go from here. I don't think I'll get to the mountains today but I'll get close.
And away we gooooooo!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well so far. Hope you get to the mountains soon...