Monday, May 2, 2011

Day two of test ride

I had a great night sleep and was up early to get started on day two. Packing took a little longer than I would like, but I'm still experimenting with tie down options. The ride was a nice ride back through time. I found some little towns so far off the beaten path the looked like a movie set. If it wasn't for love bugs it would have been a wonderful day. At some points they got so thick it was like riding in the rain, only with guts. The day ended camping in Myaka state park with my sister and brother and some of their friends. For a state park they sure pack the campers in. All in all it was a great practice run. I learned a few things that need to be added and some things that can be left behind. So in closing, I'm getting closer, more prepared, and enthusiastic for the trip.



No comments: